India, Japan ink 15 agreements for enhancing bilateral co-operation
India and Japan have signed 15 agreements for enhancing bilateral cooperation in several key areas including investment promotion, civil aviation, and science and technology.
The agreements were signed in presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe after 12th annual summit talks in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Both leaders also reviewed entire spectrum of bilateral cooperation.
Some of Signed Agreements
- MoU on International Academic and Sports Exchange
- MoC in field of Japanese Language Education in India
- Exchange of RoD on Civil Aviation Cooperation (Open Sky)
- MOC between Ministry of Home Affairs and Cabinet Office of Japan
- India-Japan Investment Promotion Road map between DIPP and METI
- MoU between DBT and National Institute of Advanced Science & Technology (AIST)
- Arrangement between India Post and Japan Post for the Implementation of Cool EMS service.
- MoU between RIS and IDE-JETRO for promotion of Cooperation in Research Related Activities.
- MOC between METI and Gujarat on ‘Japan-India special programme for Make In India’ in Mandal Bechraj-Khoraj in Gujarat
- India-Japan Act East Forum: To enhance connectivity and promote developmental projects in North East India in efficient and effective manner.
- Joint Research Contract India’s Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and between National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology (AIST), Japan.
- Agreement for International joint exchange programme between interdisciplinary theoretical and mathematical sciences programme, RIKEN and National Centres for Biological Sciences.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|