India attends the ADIPEC-Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference
Minister of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Steel Shri Dharmendra Pradhan will represent India at the ADIPEC-Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference between November 10-12, 2019.
- During the visit, minister will inaugurate the “India Pavilions” along with members and leader from CII, FIPI and DGH-Directorate General of Hydrocarbons. Indian Pavillion is a platform to showcase Indian Cinema in the overseas market.
- As a part of the workshop, India will conduct a road show to attract foreign investment, especially in the field of oil and gas.
- The Minister is to meet his UAE counterpart on the sideline of his visit and discuss issues of steel sector and hydrocarbon. The discussions are to be held under the recently developed India-UAE Strategic Partnership during PM Modi visit to UAE
- India is to use this opportunity to find new markets of steel in the middle east countries.
- ADIPEC is one of the most influential global conference in the field of oil and gas. More than 1,45,000 delegates from all over the worl are to attend the conference.
- Interacting with the policy makers, investors and leaders will help India gain investment opportunities.
Category: Important Days & Events Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|