Confederation of Hospitality, Technology and Tourism Industry (CHATT)
Airbnb, EaseMyTrip, OYO and Yatra have established a new industry association called “Confederation of Hospitality, Technology & Tourism Industry (CHATT)”. CHATT will help small companies and travel & hospitality technology players.
- It will promote domestic tourism and help in digital transformation of domestic tourism.
- It will act as a thought leader to run training programmes.
- Every member will have the access to CHATT resources and benefits.
- It provides for participation in year-round programmes, access to travel-tech ecosystem, signature business events, inclusion of experts & regional leads among others.
Members of association
CHATT association comprises of members like-
- Amanpreet Bajaj who is General Manager of Airbnb – India, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Nishant Pitti who is Co- Founder & CEO of EaseMyTrip.com;
- Rohit Kapoor who is CEO of OYO India & Southeast Asia and
- Dhruv Shringi who is Co-Founder and CEO of Yatra.com.
It is an American company which operates an online marketplace for lodging, homestays for vacation rentals and tourism activities. It is based in San Francisco, California. Platform can be accessed via website and mobile app. Company does not own any of listed properties and earn profits by receiving commission from each booking. It was founded in 2008 by Joe Gebbia, Brian Chesky and Nathan Blecharczyk.
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2021
Category: Economy & Banking Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|