Bharat Parv 2021
The annual event Bharat Parv that celebrates the spirit of India is being organised virtually from January 26, 2021 till January 31, 2021. Bharat Parv is being organised with the overall theme focusing on the Aatmanirbhar Bharat and Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
- Under the virtual event, themed pavilions of States and Union Territories will showcase their tourism destinations, handicrafts, cuisine and other features.
- It was inaugurated by the Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla.
About Bharat Parv
- The Bharat Parv is organized by the Ministry of Tourism every year.
- It was started in the year 2016.
- The event is organised in front of the ramparts of the Red Fort on the occasion of Republic Day Celebrations.
- The events are organised with the aim of generating patriotic fervour. It also showcases the rich and varied cultural of India.
- The handicrafts, music, dance, handlooms, paintings, literary material and other features from across the country are showcased by Central Ministries and other organizations such as Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Ayush, media units of I&B Ministry, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Archaeological Survey of India, Lalit Kala Academy, National Museum, National Gallery of Modern Arts, Khadi & Village Industries Commission.
About Bharat Parv-2021
In the virtual event of Bharat Parv, glimpses of Republic Day Parade and recorded performances of Armed forces music bands will also be available. In the event, Central Institutes of Hotel Management and the Indian Culinary Institute will also display their culinary delight and recipe through videos. The online event will also showcase the videos, films, images, brochures and other information.
Contribution from the ministry
Prasar Bharati has set up its virtual stall that will showcase its efforts in promoting the Ek Bharat-Shrestha Bharat. While, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Bureau of Outreach and Communication will focus on the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. It will exhibit the photos, videos, animation related to Swachch Bharat, Sashakt Bharat, Bapu Ke Sapno Ka Bharat’. The Publications Division of Prasar Bharti will participate in the first Virtual event on the theme of विरासत शब्दों की, भाव भारतीयता का.