Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: December 22, 2022
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for December 22, 2022
- India votes in favour of UNSC resolution on mental health of UN peacekeepers
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal rolls out Govt e-Marketplace services through CSC & India Post
- Parliament passes Maritime Anti Piracy Bill 2022 after Rajya Sabha’s approval
- Lok Sabha passes Constitution (ST) Order (Fifth Amendment) Bill, 2022
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs starts ground survey of Pey Jal Survekshan under AMRUT 2.0
- India approved 98 FDI proposals from countries sharing border since April 2020
- Indian economy likely to grow at over 7% in FY23, says former Niti Aayog vice chairman Arvind Panagariya
- Maritime logistics arm of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Singapore-based AG&P signed agreement to use Liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier as a floating storage unit in India.
- Sovereign green bonds likely to debut in Jan-March 2023, says Finance MoS Pankaj Chaudhary
- Israeli Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu secures a deal to form new government
- Five people died while more than 70,000 were evacuated in Malaysia floods.
- Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed the US Congress; appealed to lawmakers and citizens to continue supporting Ukraine.
- UNSC passes resolution calling for release of Myanmar’s Suu Kyi and other leaders
- Asian Wrestling Championships 2023 to take place between March 28 to April 2nd in New Delhi
- Tata Motors to be title sponsor of Maharashtra Open for fifth year in a row
Category: Today's News Headlines