Current Affairs Quiz: February 27, 2020
1. The Consumer Protection Act 2019, which is to come into force from April, 2020, makes provisions related to “class action suits”. This suit can be invoked to__?
2. After initially dropping shooting and archery from Commonwealth Games, 2022, it has been recently decided that these two sports will be included and will be organized and funded in India as a part of Birmingham Commonwealth Games, 2022. What is the venue of these two sports in India?
3. In which city, India’s Central Vista project, that was recently in news, is coming up?
4. Which of the following African countries has been recently listed in the FATF’s grey list?
5. Who heads the IRDAI committee looking into issue of indemnity based health insurance products for life insurance companies?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|