Current Affairs Quiz: December 06, 2019
1. Who won the 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix title?
2. Which spacecraft of NASA has recently found the crashed Indian Moon lander Vikram?
3. Carl XVI Gustaf, who is on a visit to India, is the King of which country?
4. Who is the author of the book ‘The Vault of Vishnu’?
5. Who recently became the 1st woman of Indian Navy to fly Dornier surveillance aircraft?
6. Which Income Tax Act will be amended by the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019?
7. Who has been appointed as the new President of Mauritius?
8. International Day of Persons with Disabilities was celebrated on December 3 under which theme?
9. Who took charge as the Commander-in-Chief of Andaman & Nicobar Command?
10. What is the name of the typhoon that recently hit Philippines?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »