BHU Recruitment 2019: 439 Vacancies
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible Indian citizens and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to the posts of Assistant Professor in the university. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Closure of registration of application: 25.06.2019 till 5.00 PM
Last date for submission of application along with enclosures: 29.06.2019 till 05.00 PM
Posts: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 439
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website.
The candidates should download the application form from the official website. The duly filled in application form has to be sent to the following address:
Office of the Registrar,
Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Varanasi -221005 (U.P.)
The hard copy of the application has to reach on or before 29.06.2019.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Broad Specialties)
- A postgraduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
- 3 years Junior Resident in a recognized/permitted medical college in the concerned subject and one year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Super- speciality)
- A super speciality postgraduate qualification in DM/M.Ch. or DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4A of Schedule – I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
- Senior Resident: Registered for M.Ch./DM in the concerned subject.
Faculty of Performing Arts, Faculty of Visual Arts
- Master‘s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University.
- D. degree has been awarded to the candidate in a regular mode. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted; d) candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which, at least one is in a refereed journal; The candidate has presented at least two research papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars supported/funded/sponsored by the UGC/AICTE/ICSSR or any other similar agency.
- A traditional or a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the subject concerned having a Bachelor’s degree, who has: i) studied under a noted/reputed traditional Master(s)/Artist(s) ii) Has been ‘A‘ grade artist of AIR/Doordarshan; iii) Has the ability to explain, with logical reasoning the subject concerned; and iv) Has adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in the discipline concerned.
Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, I.Ag. Scs, RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur
- (1). Recognized veterinary qualifications included in the first and second schedule in Indian Veterinary Council Act; 1984 & must be registered with a State Veterinary Council/Veterinary Council of India. (2). B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale. (3). Master degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in a point scale ‘with a consistently good academic record.
Institute of Management Studies
- First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE/UGC; OR 2. First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 1000
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Assistant Professor: Level – 11 (Rs. 67,700 (67,700 -208700))
Assistant Professor: Academic Level-10 (Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400))
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|