AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019: 104 Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Senior Resident for a time period of 3 years. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receiving a hard copy of application: 31.05.2019
|1||General Medicine & Medical Super-speciality||26|
|2||General Surgery & Surgical Super-speciality||13|
|5||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4|
|17||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||3|
|21||Community Medicine I Family Medicine||3|
|22||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to download the application format by visiting the Official Website. The duly filled in application form along with the self-attested copies of the certificates needs to be sent to the following address through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier only on or before 31.05.2019:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Patna (Bihar), PIN- 801507
The following certificates needs to be sent along with the application form:
- Bank Draft of application fee,
- Date of Birth certificate,
- Medical council registration certificate,
- MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D./DM/M.Ch. Certificate,
- Caste certificate/OPH certificate (if applicable) and
- mark sheets of Final MBBS Examination
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz.MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology). (a) The candidate should possess Medical M.Sc. qualification viz. Human Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology Degree in the subject concerned. (b) PhD in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Dentistry: MDS from a recognized university
Maximum: 37 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH):
- By 5 years for General
- By 8 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 10 years for SC/ST
Level 11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700 plus NPA plus other usual Allowances.
For Non-Medical candidates NPA is not allowed.