1. Which committee has submitted report on promoting digital payments to the Union Government? [A]Vinod Rai committee [B]Ajit Seth committee [C]H R Khan committee [D]Ratan Watal committee Answer: Ratan Watal committeeNotes: The Ratan Watal committee ..
Monthly Archives: December 2016
1. “Swachh Swasth Sarvatra” initiative has been launched by the Union Health Ministry in collaboration with which union ministry? [A]Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation [B]Ministry of Finance [C]Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation ..
1. Nedumkayam, which has become the India’s first cashless and digital tribal colony, is in which state/union territory? [A]Kerala [B]Tamil Nadu [C]Puducherry [D]Andhra Pradesh Answer: NedumkayamNotes: Nedumkayam, Nilambur in Malapuram District of Kerala has become ..
1. “Atal Amrit Abhiyan” a health insurance scheme has been launched by which state government of India? [A]Assam [B]Haryana [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Punjab Answer: AssamNotes: The Assam Government has recently launched a health insurance scheme “Atal-Amrit ..
1. “Aadhaar Pay” an aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution has been launched by which bank? [A]State Bank of India [B]IDFC Bank [C]ICICI Bank [D]HDFC Bank Answer: IDFC BankNotes: IDFC Bank has recently launched the aadhaar-linked cashless ..