1. The Indian Police Institute (IPI) has been established at which state/ union territory of India, recently? [A]Mumbai [B]Lucknow [C]New Delhi [D]Chennai Show Answer New Delhi The Indian Police Foundation (IPF) and Indian Police Institute (IPI) has been inaugurated by Union Home Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh in New Delhi. The institute is registered under the
1. Who among the following has won the Mrs.Earth 2015 Pageant? [A]Priyanka Khurana Goyal [B]Suchitra Singh [C]Nayandeepa Rao [D]Chitra Sudhir Show Answer Priyanka Khurana Goyal India’s Priyanka Khurana Goyal has been crowned as Mrs.Earth 2015. Priyanka had won the Mrs.India, Queen of Substance 2015 title in February. . 2. According to latest findings, which chemical
1. Which programme was launched by USA to promote, attract, retain and expand business investments to and within the USA? [A]Select USA [B]Invest USA [C]Promote USA [D]Support USA Show Answer Select USA Select USA is a programme under which the Department of Commerce seeks to highlight the many advantages the US offers as a location
1. On 14 October, 2015, which one has become world’s fastest stock exchange? [A]Bombay Stock Exchange [B]National Stock Exchange [C]Kolkata Stock Exchange [D]Bengaluru Stock Exchange Show Answer Bombay Stock Exchange Bombay Stock Exchange on 14 October has become the world’s fastest stock exchange clocking a median trade speed of six micro seconds. . 2. What
1. Which country has won Sultan Johor Cup Hockey-2015? [A]India [B]Britain [C]Japan [D]Pakistan Show Answer Britain Britain defeated defending champions India to won the Sultan Johor Cup Hockey-2015. . 2. Who has been emerged as has been chosen as ‘Finance Minister of the Year, Asia’ by Emerging Markets? [A]Lou Jiwei [B]Arun Jaitley [C]Taro Aso [D]Isaq
1. Who received the Golden Boot award for scoring the most goals in Europe’s domestic leagues last season? [A]Cristiano Ronaldo [B]Lionel Messi [C]Luis Suarez [D]Gareth Bale Show Answer Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo received his record fourth Golden Boot award after leading all scorers in Europe’s domestic leagues last season. Ronaldo scored 48 goals in 35
1. Valfajr is a smart torpedo system design and develop by which country? [A]Japan [B]China [C]Iran [D]Pakistan Show Answer Iran Valfajr is a smart torpedo system that was design and develop by Iran. Torpedo has high speed and destructive explosive warheads approximately 220 kg. Valfajr can destroy naval targets in different weather and depth. .
1. N Ramani, who passed away recently, was an eminent personality in which instrument? [A]Drums [B]Flute [C]Harmonium [D]Sarod Show Answer Flute Dr. Natesan Ramani commonly known as N. Ramani or N. Flute Ramani, was an eminent Indian Carnatic flautist. Born in Tiruvarur in 1934, the birthplace of Carnatic Trinity Thyagaraja, Muthusamy Dikshitar and Shyama Shastry
1. Who has been elected as the new head of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)? [A]Lee Hoi-chang [B]Rajendra Pachauri [C]Hoesung Lee [D]Jean-Pascal van Ypersele Show Answer Hoesung Lee The South Korean economist, Dr. Hoesung Lee (69) has been elected as the new chairperson of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) of United
1. As per IMF predictions, Indian economy is expected to grow at how much percentage in 2016-17? [A]6.3% [B]7.4% [C]7.5 % [D]6.8% Show Answer 7.5 % As per the International Monetary Fund (IMF) IMF’s latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) report, the Indian economy is expected to grow at 7.5% in 2016-17 as against China’s 6.3%.