1. Which among the following is correct in context with the Brown ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) ? [A]ATMs owned by Foreign Companies [B]ATMs not owned by banks but by private ATM service providers. [C]Outsourced ATM Service by Banks – The ATM named under a brand sponsor bank but ATM machine not owned by the Bank
1. India selected the French Fighter Rafale in a $10.2 bn deal in 2012 over 5 other contenders. After the down-selecting India narrowed down to two, one was French Fighter Rafale which was the other one ? [A]Boeing [B]Lockheed Matin [C]Cassadian (formerly EADS) [D]MiG 35 Cassadian (formerly EADS) Show Answer 2. The First Chairperson of
1. RBI revision of Repo/Reverse Repo rate by 10 basis points implies, which among the following fractions: [A]1% [B]100% [C]10% [D]0.10% 0.10% Show Answer 2. In 2011, only 4 countries were Polio-endemic, down from more than 125 in 1998. Three of them were India, Pakistan, Afghanistan. Identify the fourth country from the given options: [A]Nigeria
1. Which is not correct with respect to Goods and Service Tax in India? [A]Tax revenues shared between the Centre and State [B]Exports will be zero rated [C]Imports will be zero rated [D]It will be on the basis of tax on value addition Imports will be zero rated Show Answer 2. Tax in India proceeds
1. As per the Model Code of Conduct for the guidance of Political Parties and Candidates by Election Commission of India they can’t hold public meetings during the period of _____ hours ending with the hour fixed for the close of the poll. [A]12 [B]24 [C]36 [D]48 48 All parties and candidates shall avoid scrupulously
1. Recently India Sri Lanka Cricket Match ended in a tie in Common Wealth Bank Series held in Australia. Consider the following statements in this context: 1. A tie is the identical result that occurs when each team has scored the same number of runs after their allotted innings. 2. A draw is the inconclusive
1. Who amongst them is the Indian envoy sent by India to Maldives to assess the Maldives situation? [A]Ms. Nirupama Rao [B]Mr. M. Ganapathi [C]Mr. Rakesh Sood [D]Mr. Jaimini Bhagwati Mr. M. Ganapathi India evinced desire that the upheaval in Maldives can be adjudicated via passive dialogue. Thus India to utilize its influence in this
1. Who is the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights? [A] Jose Arce [B] H.V. Evatt [C] Navanethem Navi Pillay [D] None of them Navanethem Navi Pillay, The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Ms. Navanethem Navi Pillay recently demanded instant measures to arrest the growth of violence in Syria. Show Answer 2.
1. The premises of India’s Finance Ministry are also known as ___? [A]North Block [B]South Block [C]East Block [D]South Block North Block Show Answer 2. Nobel Laureate Wislawa Szymborska , who recently died was a ____? [A]Scientist [B]Economist [C]Poet [D]Dramatist Poet Show Answer 3. In India, Banks can accept interest free deposits in ___ 1.