1. Consider the following statements: 1. Justice V Ramaswami was the first Judge of Supreme Court to be impeached by Lok Sabha 2. Justice Soumtra Sen is the First Judge of High Court to be impeached by Rajya Sabha Which among the above statements is/ are correct? [A]Only 1 is correct [B]Only 2 is correct
1. Consider the following statements in context with the motion of the Sunflowers in response to Sun’s movement (Heliotropism): 1. The Phenomenon is more pronounced in grown up flowers in comparison to young buds 2. The Sodium Ions play a very important role in Heliotropism 3. Heliotropism is mostly ascribed to the “Blue” segment of
1. The Government of India is planning to establish a new independent nuclear safety regulatory authority. Who among the following will head this new authority? [A]Prime Minister [B]President [C]Minister of Science & Technology [D]A professional with extensive experience in atomic energy 2. Recently, a consensus has been reached for which among the following names for
1. Which among the following Ministry is running the “Village Grain Bank Scheme”? [A]Ministry of Agriculture [B]Ministry of Food and Public Distribution [C]Ministry of Tribal Affairs [D]Ministry of Rural Development Explanation 2. Reserve Bank of India is in the process of introducing which among the following to protect banks against possible adverse effects from the
1. Recently, Jean- Claude Trichet said that governments should consider setting up a finance ministry for the 17-nation currency region (Eurozone) as the bloc struggles to contain a region-wide sovereign debt crisis. Jean- Claude Trichet is related to which among the following organizations? [A]World Bank [B]International Monetary Fund [C]European Central Bank [D]Bank of England 2.