Highlighting the importance of Mission Karmayogi. Explain its role in the development of human resource and state’s capacity.
Mission Karmayogi is launched by ministry of personnel to upgrade Indian state and Bureaucratic apparatus, to meet the demands and challenges of the 21st century, by keeping with tradition and values of India.
Holistic development with Mission Karmayogi:
- IGOT Karmayogi web platform, a special purpose vehicle, registered as non-profit company under companies Act, 2013.
- This will provide content for upgradation of skills for civil servants.
- Improve enterprise and multi-domain awareness (Interpersonal language).
- Civil servants can be professionally managed, based on their consent for placements, transfers.
Increasing state’s capacity:
- Network of training institutions.
- Better administrators, more efficiency through capacity building programs.
- Online database is managed to determine the expertise of civil servants.
- Rule-based approach changed to Role-based approach.
- Aimed at building future ready civil servants, for the vision of New India.
As India is developing, it is getting more and more complex to govern. Hence, there is a need to enhance the governance capacities as well. The reforms in Indian bureaucracy are long pending and needed most at present. This major reform to transform bureaucracy is the need of the hour and a welcome step.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|