UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 317
- Insurance companies
- Banking companies
- Non-banking finance companies
Which among the following is the correct order in which they have been mandated to start following the converged Indian Accounting Standards?
- All fundamental Rights except those under Articles 20 and 21 get automatically suspended
- Parliament automatically gets empowered for making laws in regard to items of the State List
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
1. To reduce the Transportation costs
2. To pass on the subsidy burden of the central government to state governments
3. To cover more farmers under the Minimum Support Prices scheme
4. To enable making food grains available as per local tastes
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. He/She should be 60 years or above
2. Should not be a pension holder
3. Beneficiaries are given 10kg are given food grain/month
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 317. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series