UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 309
- The northern part of the state is a semi-arid region
- The central part of the state is known for cultivation of cotton
- Cultivation of cash crops is predominant over food crops in this state
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- are a type of Rajput miniature paintings
- depict various Ragas of Indian Classical Music
- use colours and dresses of the characters to depict mode and time of Ragas
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
1. The images produced by Concave Mirrors are always real images
2. The images produced by Flat Mirrors are always virtual images
3. Converging Lens can produce virtual as well as real images
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Rapeseed straw
- Jatropha seed cakes
- Wheat straw
- Sugar beets
Which of the above can be used to produce bioethanol?
- It is joint initiative of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- The Observatory is proposed to be set up at Theni district in Tamil Nadu
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 309. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series