WINGS INDIA 2022
From 24th March to 27th March 2022, WINGS INDIA 2022 is being organized by the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MOCA) and FICCI at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.
- This is Asia’s largest event focusing on general, commercial, and business aviation.
- This event also focuses on investments, new business acquisition, regional connectivity, and policy formation.
- WINGS India 2022 will also look to provide a boost to the country’s aviation sector.
- There will be forums that will be connecting the sellers, buyers, stakeholders, and investors.
- This event will also try to bring in new business and investment opportunities which will help in the creation of millions of jobs in this industrial sector.
The theme of the event
‘[email protected]: New Horizon for Aviation Industry’ is the theme for this year’s event.
Where is the event being hosted?
As Hyderabad is the aviation hub, hence, it remains the host for this event.
What are the events that are being organized?
Panel discussions related to business aviation, helicopter industry, drones, Krishi UDAN will be organized on 24th and 25th March. Flying display by the Indian Air Forces’ SARANG Team as well as an exhibition will be made open for the public on 26th and 27th March.
On 25th March, awards will also be presented to aviation-related institutions, companies, and organizations for their contributions to this sector by the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
Category: Events Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|