Singapore International Water Week 2022
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2022 is being held from 17th April to 21st April 2022 at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. It is one of Asia’s leading international water events. SIWW brings together experts, leaders, and practitioners from various utilities, governments, industries, and academia to co-create and share innovative solutions regarding global urban water challenges.
- This event has been organized by PUB, Singapore’s national water agency.
- SIWW will be covering all aspects that are related to the urban water cycle reflective of current trends and issues across the world in the water sector.
- At the SIWW, emerging themes, that are critical in shaping the future of water, like resource recovery, digital water, and climate resilience will continue to be featured.
The themes of SIWW 2022
The themes that are being addressed in SIWW 2022 are:
- Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Treatment)
- Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Network)
- Cities of the Future
- Effective and Efficient Wastewater Management (Treatment and Conveyance)
- Nexus and Circularity
- Water Quality and Health
India’s participation in SIWW 2022
G. Asok Kumar, Director General, National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) virtually participated in the SIWW 2022. ‘Status of Wastewater Generation, Treatment and Management in India: Success Through NMCG Initiatives’ was his presentation at this convention. Also, an overview of the Namami Gange programme was also given by the Director-General in the SIWW 2022.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|