PM Modi inaugurates Sardardham Bhavan at Ahmedabad
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the state of art Sardardham Bhavan at Ahmedabad through video conferencing on September 11, 2021.
- He also laid the foundation stone of Sardardham Phase-II Kanya Chhatralay on the occasion.
- Sardardham Bhavan has been constructed at the cost of 200 crore rupees.
- It comprises of modern facilities such as library, hostel, career guidance & training centre for boys as well as girls coming from rural areas and a multipurpose auditorium.
- Kanya Chhatralaya will house 2000 girls, irrespective of their economic criteria.
- Both the establishments are dedicated to the Iron Man of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Significance of the Bhavan
Sardardham Bhavan will empower India’s future generations as well as inspire them to lead their lives by following the principles followed by Sardar Patel in his life. These youngsters will play decisive roles by the time India completed 100 years of independence in 2047.
Mission of the Sardardham
- Social transformation in the Nation Building
- To socially consolidate and ensure unity & fraternity
- Social, Educational & economic development of the community.
What are the goals of Sardardham?
- To recognise Patidars from Village to Global Level.
- Social and Economic Development of needy Patidar’s Family
- Women Empowerment by providing them education, self-employment and entrepreneurship.
- Elimination of health-hazard habit such as Tobacco, liquors, Gutaka etc.
- To creating Hostel Facilities for 2000 Boys and Girls in the first phase which will be increased to 8000 in the Second Phase.
Where and who developed it?
Sardardham Bhavan has been developed at the Vaishnodevi circle in Ahmedabad, Gujarat by Patidar Samaj.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|