Nature Index 2022- Highlights
The Nature Index 2022 was recently released. Survey for the index was conducted based on research articles published in chemistry, life sciences, physical sciences and earth & environment. Rankings were provided on the basis of information secured during April 1, 2021, to march 31, 2022.
Highlights of Nature Index 2022:
- In the index, University of Hyderabad has secured first position among Indian Universities while has been placed at 16th position among all institutions in academic sector.
- Hyderabad was ranked first with 72 research papers and a share of 19.46 in academic sector.
Ranking of other Indian universities can be summed up as;
- Rank 23rd– Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad.
- Rank 26th– Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati.
- Rank 54th-Amity University.
- Rank 76th– National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hyderabad.
- Rank 82nd– International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
- Rank 92nd– Andhra University
- Rank 108th– Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Rank 122nd– Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT) Tirupati.
University of Hyderabad:
University of Hyderabad is among major higher education institutions in country. It was set up in 1974 as a central university through an act of parliament.
The Nature Index:
This index is a database of affiliations of author and relationships of institution. It records contributions to research articles, published across 82 high-quality natural science journals. These journals are selected by an independent group of researchers. This database is compiled by Nature Research. It provides real-time proxy of high-quality research output. It is updated monthly.
Category: Reports & Indexes Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|