National Education Policy 2020: Karnataka set to be the first state to implement
Karnataka is going to be the first state in India to implement the new National Education Policy 2020. Necessary administrative reforms and amendments are reportedly being implemented by the state government to welcome the newly launched National Education Policy.
- A high-level task force was constituted immediately after the publication of the draft of the education policy.
- The committee has recommended some suggestions to carry out the policy.
- After the final recommendations are made, the administrative and legal changes will take place.
What is the National Education Policy?
The National Education Policy (NEP), 2020 seeks to line up itself with the objective of ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education for all in the next 20 years.
What are the features of the NEP-2020?
- Education for all children under the age group of 3 to 18.
- Increase in gross enrolment ratio by 2035. Allocation of 6% GDP.
- 10+2 system into 5+3+3+4 format.
- Multidisciplinary college in every district by 2030.
- Coding from class VI.
- E-course in regional languages.
- Thrust on vocational training.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|