India Water Pitch-Pilot Scale Start-up Conclave
On 12th March 2022, a national level ‘India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Conclave’ will be organized by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs in New Delhi.
- This conclave is being organized with an aim of starting communication with Start-ups in the water sector.
- During the conclave, Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, will launch the ‘India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge’ and will also be delivering the keynote address.
- Through this challenge, 100 start-ups will be selected by the ministry, and Rs.20 lakhs will be provided as funding support.
- Innovative solutions for urban water problems will be pithed/exhibited by more than 50 Start-ups.
- The conclave will also be attended by industry, users, investors, and sector experts.
- This conclave is being expected to serve as a starting point for interaction between users such as cities, states, and parastatal agencies, as well as start-ups, industry experts, sector experts, and other stakeholders.
- First-hand experience of the various innovative solutions will be provided to the users.
During the conclave, two-panel discussions on the topics, ‘Industry Platforms for scaling up Start-ups’ and ‘Leveraging Start-up Ecosystem to solve urban challenges’ will be held.
Speakers from Paytm, Quantela, Urban Company, Delhivery, Rainmatter Foundation, Zoho will be sharing their views in the panel discussion on ‘Leveraging Start-up Ecosystem to solve urban challenges.’
Speakers from Microsoft and CISCO will be participating in the panel discussion on ‘Industry Platforms for scaling up Start-ups.’
Category: Events Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|