Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – March 24, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, March 24, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Kena Upanishad is of which of the following Vedas?
2. Who among the following is not a member of the committee which recommends the president of India regarding appointments of Chairperson and members of the National Human Rights Commission?
3. In which date the IT department observes the Income Tax Day ?
4. Since which of the following years, India and Pakistan have been exchanging the list of their nuclear installations through diplomatic channels, as per an agreement signed in that year?
5. Consider the following:
- Provide Soft loans to Least Developed Countries fighting poverty
- Foster economic growth in developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America
- Reconstruction of countries after World War II
Which among the above were the original objectives of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development?
6. When gasoline is blended with Ethanol then —
- Octane number is raised
- Energy content per volume is increased
- The engine is less likely to suffer damage
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Which of the following is NOT correct about Phosphine?
8. Who among the following designed “Statue of Liberty” which is situated in New York?
9. Who among the following wrote the patriotic song ‘Saare Jahan Se Achcha’?
10. CAD stands for which of the following?