Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 7, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 7, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Kacheguda railway station has declared the India’s first Energy-Efficient ‘A1 Category’ Railway Station. It is situated in which city?
2. Kohinoor Diamond was found probably from which among the following mines?
3. Chandrashekhar Limit, postulated by Dr S. Chandrashekhar posts a limit of mass of which among the following?
4. General secretariat of International Organization Of Securities Commission IOSCO is located at ?
5. To prevent growth defects due to malnutrition in the children of age till 14 years, which of the following is most important?
6. What was the job of Rupadarshaka in Mauryan Era as per Arthashashtra of Kautilya?
7. Under which of the following articles, 12 members (out of 250) are nominated by the President of India from amongst persons who have special knowledge or practical experience in the fields such as literature, science, art or social service?
8. Which of the following scientific discoveries was made by C.V Raman?
9. Which of the following quantities indicate the degree of magnetization of a material in response to an applied magnetic field?
10. Which of the following drugs is an antacid?