Telangana Ayush Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officers and Lecturers Posts
Department of AYUSH Telangana (Telangana AYUSH Department ) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Medical Officers and Lecturers posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 117. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Department of AYUSH Telangana, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 15th September 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Department of AYUSH Telangana (Telangana AYUSH Department ).
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- 1. Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 62
2. Medical Officer (Homoeo) – 36
3. Lecturer (Homoeo) – 11
4. Lecturer (Unani) – 08
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- MO (Ayurveda): Candidate must possess a Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University.
- MO (Homoeo): Candidate must possess a BHMS degree for the posts of Medical Officer (Homoeo).
- Lecturer (Homoeo): Candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy.
- Lecturer (Unani): Candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Unani.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Lower age limit is 18 years
- Upper age limit for these posts is 43 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- Application Fee – Rs.600/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 15th September 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|