Physics GK 21 - Electrochemical Cell
1. What is the equivalent EMF of a series combination of n cells?
2. What is the equivalent internal resistance of a series combination of n cells?
3. What do we call the resistance offered by the electrolyte and electrodes when the current flows?
4. Which of these are electrochemical cells?
5. What do we call a cell that induces a spontaneous redox reaction to create a flow of electrical charges?
6. Which of the following cells is the basis of Non-rechargeable batteries?
7. What do we call the cell that requires an outside electrical source to drive the non-spontaneous redox reaction?
8. What kind of cell is the mobile phone battery when it is being charged?
9. Which of the following is correct NOT correct about inert electrodes?
10. Which of the following metals are commonly used as inert electrodes?