Physics GK 20 - Electricity
1. Which of the following is the commercial unit of electric power?
2. What is the work done to move a unit charge from point to another called as?
3. As per Ohm’s law, if the resistance of a conductor is doubled, what will be the effect on the current flowing through it?
4. Which of the following metals is mostly used for filaments of electric bulbs?
5. What is the property of a conductor to resist the flow of charges known as?
6. What of the following represents Ohm’s law (V= potential difference and I=current)?
7. Which of the following is true about metals?
8. Which of the following is an example of insulator?
9. Which of the following is true about the force between two point charges as per the Coulomb’s law?
10. What is the value of permittivity of free space?