Physics GK 19 - Light and Human Eye
1. Which of the following is the mirror formula?
2. What do we call the phenomenon of light being deflected when travelling obliquely from one medium to another?
3. Which of the following represents the Snell’s law?
4. What is the refractive index of water?
5. What happens when light travels from a denser medium to a rarer medium?
6. Where will be the image formed by a convex lens when the object is placed at the focus?
7. Which of the following gives the power of a lens?
8. Which of the following is true about a concave lens?
9. What is the S.I. unit of power of a lens?
10. Which of the following is true about the focal length of a spherical mirror?