Physics GK 14 - Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM)
1. What is the oscillation known as if it can be expressed in terms of single harmonic function?
2. What is the S.I unit of frequency?
3. Which of the following represents angular frequency of a body?
4. Which of these is a physical quantity which completely express the position and direction of motion of the particle?
5. What is the phase of a vibrating particle at t = 0 known as?
6. When are the two particles said to be in same phase?
7. Which of these is correct about Simple Harmonic Motion?
8. Which of the following about S.H.M is correct?
9. In which of the following positions is the potential energy minimum in S.H.M?
10. In which of the following positions is the kinetic energy maximum in S.H.M?