Physics GK 13 - Viscosity
1. What of the following represents viscosity?
2. What is the SI unit of viscosity?
3. Which of these fluids has the highest viscosity?
4. What happens to the viscosity of a liquid with increase in temperature?
5. What do we call the maximum velocity of a fluid in a tube for which the flow remains streamlined?
6. Which of the following represents Kinematic viscosity?
7. Which of the following is the SI unit of Kinematic viscosity?
8. What is the Gaussian unit of kinematic viscosity?
9. Which of these ratios give the viscosity of a fluid?
10. What is Reynolds number?