Physics GK 08 - General Properties of Matter
1. Which of the following is incorrect about the Inter atomic and Intermolecular Forces?
2. Which of the following states of matter has the weakest Intermolecular forces?
3. Which of these states of matter has the maximum density?
4. In which of the following states of matter the Interatomic or intermolecular distance is fixed?
5. Which of the following relations between Kinetic energy and Potential energy is true about solids?
6. What is the fourth state of matter called?
7. What is the property of matter by which a body tends to regain its original configuration after the removal of deforming force known as?
8. What is the body called which does not have any tendency to recover its original configuration, on the removal of deforming force?
9. What is the ratio of change in configuration to the original configuration called as?
10. Which of the following is the unit of Strain?