Physics GK 05 - Work, Energy and Power
1. Which of the following is NOT correct about an inelastic collision?
2. The dot product of two vectors A and B is equal to the product of magnitude of A and B and __________?
3. What is the dot product of two perpendicular vectors?
4. Work done is defined as the dot product of which of the following vectors?
5. What is the dimensional formula of work done?
6. Which of the following is NOT correct about units of work:
7. Work done will NOT be zero in which of the following case/cases?
8. The work done by a variable force is given by:
9. Which of the following is NOT a conservative force?
10. The work done in moving a body over a smooth inclined plane does not depend on which of the following?