Physics GK 04 - Motion & Friction
1. What is the apparent weight of the person when the elevator is accelerating downwards?
2. The forces acting at a point are called as:
3. The force acting on a body for a short time are called as:
4. Newton’s third law of motion applies to which of these forces?
5. The inablity of a body to change its state of rest or motion is known as:
6. Which of these is the cause of Friction?
7. What is the relationship between Kinetic and limiting friction?
8. When one body is actually moving over the surface of other body, the friction is known as:
9. The value of coefficient of limiting friction does not depend on which of the following?
10. Which of the following is NOT a method to reduce friction?