Physics GK 03 - Kinematics
1. Which of the following pairs represent two scalar quantities?
2. Which of the following is true about displacement of an object?
3. The branch of mechanics which deals with the study of motion of material objects without taking into account the factors which cause motion is called as:
4. Which of the following represents non-uniform motion?
5. What is the slope of the velocity-time graph when an object moves with constant negative acceleration, having positive initial velocity?
6. The motion of an object under free fall is an example of which of the following?
7. The acceleration at a given instant of time is called as:
8. What is represented by the slope of a straight line joining two points on a velocity-time graph?
9. The equation of motion ‘v = u +at’ can be applied in which of the following cases?
10. Which of the these physical quantities is a vector quantity?