Physics GK 01 - Introduction to Physics
1. Who gave the Theory of Relativity?
2. Who among the following is credited to work for the unification of electricity, magnetism and optics field of Physics?
3. The force that binds the neutrons and protons in a nucleus is called as:
4. By how many times are the Electrostatic forces stronger than the Gravitational Forces for a fixed distance?
5. Optical Fibre technology works on which of these principles of Physics?
6. Which of the following is not a valid conservation law of classical Physics?
7. What is the range of Strong Nuclear force?
8. Which of the following is/are part of the Classical Physics?
9. Who among the following is credited for the Corpuscular theory of light?
10. Electron microscope works on which of the following principles?