Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge) MCQs
1. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) is which type of body?
2. The order of the tricolour of the Indian Flag from top to bottom is in which of the following sequences?
3. ‘Line of Blood’ is a book written by whom?
4. Which of the following shall be the main document of identification of a voter?
5. The motif of ‘Hampi with Chariot’ is printed on the reverse of which currency notes?
6. When Government of India confers the “Highest Civilian Honor for Women” by presenting “Nari Shakti Puraskars”?
7. When is the International Yoga Day celebrated?
8. Where is Bose Institute located?
9. World Tourism Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
10. Who among the following is the first woman to head a public sector bank?