Miscellaneous GK for SSC Exams MCQs
1. Each country in the BRICS development bank has equal equity. What is the amount of this equity?
2. Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) is a trade agreement under negotiation between European Union and __?
3. The annual “Royal Kathima Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?
4. The International Designator, also known as COSPAR designation, is an international naming convention for ___?
5. The famous ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is situated in which of the following South-East Asian country?
6. The Xinjiang province of China is experiencing ethnic turmoil for the past several years because of which of the following tribes protesting against the increasing settlements of Han Chinese?
7. India’s first Food Bank as part of the India Food Banking Network (IFBN) was inaugurated in :
8. The P5+1 is a group of countries which in 2006 joined the diplomatic efforts with Iran in regards to its nuclear program.The term refers to the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus ________ :
9. Who among the following owned California-based SpaceX?
10. Which of following Indian State/Union Territory has become first in the country to issue e-Stamp papers in all denominations?