Previous Years Based SSC GK (General Knowledge)
General Knowledge (GK) for SSC, SSC-CGL and other staff selection commission examinations of 2019 and 2020. This category has 200 most expected ssc gk questions in multiple choice pattern for all ssc examinations.
1. Which among the following countries is currently the biggest supplier of crude oil to India?
2. The Angkor Vat Temple at Cambodia is devoted to which of the following deity?
3. Ladies in white is an opposition movement consisting of wives and other female relatives of jailed dissidents in which of the following countries?
4. Warplane Enola Gay is associated with which of the following?
5. Which of the following is the parliament of Russia?
6. IRS series satellites are used for which of the following?
7. Wagah border town is also the place of the official checkpoint between India and which other country?
8. Who among the following raised the slogan “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it”?
9. The sea territory of India extends up to how many miles?
10. Which bird has a chisel like bill?