SSC GK (General Knowledge) MCQs
1. Where did Swami Vivekananda give his famouse Chicago speech?
2. “Tranvancore Cup” is associated with which sports?
3. Which were the two times Indian football team won the gold at Asian Games?
4. Each country in the BRICS development bank has equal equity. What is the amount of this equity?
5. Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) is a trade agreement under negotiation between European Union and __?
6. The annual “Royal Kathima Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?
7. The International Designator, also known as COSPAR designation, is an international naming convention for ___?
8. The famous ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is situated in which of the following South-East Asian country?
9. The Xinjiang province of China is experiencing ethnic turmoil for the past several years because of which of the following tribes protesting against the increasing settlements of Han Chinese?
10. India’s first Food Bank as part of the India Food Banking Network (IFBN) was inaugurated in :