181. A Fire temple is a place of worship for _____?
182. In context with Karnataka, what is Halegannada?
183. At which of the following place the only Swaminarayan temple is located in Pakistan?
184. Which of the following rulers had turned the Moti Masjid of Lahore built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan into a gemstone repository?
185. Navalinga Temples, the nine temples cluster of the 9th century built by the Amoghavarsha I of the Rashtrakuta Dynasty was located in which state?
186. Who among the following produced India’s first dubbed film, Harischandra, in 1944?
187. Which among the following example of the 12th century Chalukyan Temple Art is an exception to the standard rule in chalukyan constructions that faces west, instead of facing the rising sun in the east?
188. Which of the following state government confers National Kabir Samman?
189. Which of the following dances of Kerala was called by Jawahar Lal Nehru as poor man’s Kathakali?
190. In the Indian mythology, who sung Shiva Tandava Stotra?