Indian Culture MCQs
181. The annual “Royal Kathina Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?
182. Who among the following invented Zero?
183. Who among the following established the Ved Samaj in Madras in 1864?
184. Who among the following preached the doctrine of “One religion, one caste and one God for mankind“?
185. The Varkari sect in Maharashtra was founded by __?
186. A devotional saint and a cobbler by profession was ___?
187. God knows man’s virtues and inquires not his caste; in the next world there is no caste. This teaching is of __?
188. Who among the following Arab scholars studied Sanskrit and astronomy for a decade at Varanasi ?
189. Which among the following was the work of Sultan Feroz Shah Tughlaq?
190. Who among the following is the author of Kitab-ur-Rehla?