Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
131. Rajarajesvaram temple, which was built exactly 1,000 years ago by emperor Rajaraja Chola I, the greatest monarch of the Chola dynasty in 1010 is devoted to which of the following deities?
132. Which state of India is associated with the Folk Dance Teratali?
133. Which among the following Sikh Guru declared that Guru Granth Sahib will be the holy scripture of Sikkhism and will be the permanent Guru of Sikhs?
134. The Muslim festival ‘Barawafat’, where the word ‘barah’ stands for the twelve days of the Prophet’s sickness, refers to which among the following events of life of Prophet Mohammad?
135. The word Chenrezig in the Tibetan Buddhism refers to which among the following Bodhisatvas ?
136. In context with the Indian music, Abhang are the devotional songs dedicated to which among the following gods?
137. Singhe-Khababs Festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?
138. In which year Dadasaheb Phalke Award was instituted?
139. Who among the following is also venerated as “Second Buddha”?
140. Today’s Gurmukhi, Dogri and Sindhi scripts have developed from which among the following scripts?