Important Days and Years MCQs
1. In India, the National Voter’s Day is celebrated on?
2. On which among the following dates, World Hindi Day is celebrated?
3. Which among the following dates in December has been fixed as celebration of National Mathematics Day, to be observed as birthday of great mathematician Ramanujan?
4. On which date, Flag Day of India is celebrated?
5. In which year on October 1, a permanent nursing service for the Indian troops was constituted, designated as India Military Nursing Service, celebrated today as Nursing Day in India?
6. On which of the following dates World Press Freedom Day is observed in May ?
7. The International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed on:
8. Which among the following observance was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972 at the Stockholm Conference?
9. World Standards Day is observed on which among the following dates?
10. In context with the environment , February 2 is observed as which among the following days?