Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Credit Rating for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Where does the headquarters of Brickwork Ratings India Private Limited situated?
2. ARC ratings is a joint initiative between which of the following?
3. Credit Rating Agencies denote the rating score by which of the following symbols?
4. What does the Credit Rating Agency IND-RA stand for?
5. Who is the CEO of the CRISIL?
6. Which Credit Rating Agency is the largest in the World?
7. Which score is considered as the maximum credit score in India?
8. What is the full form of CARE ratings and when it was established?
9. Which of the following is the major stakeholder in CRISIL?
10. Which of the following city is the headquarter of ONICRA?