Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Merchant Banking for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. A merchant bank is a financial institution conducting money market activities and which of the following?
2. Formal merchant banking activity in India was originated in which of the following years?
3. In India, merchant-banking activity was originated with the merchant banking division set up by which of the following?
4. State Bank of India started merchant banking in whichof the following years?
5. The early growth of merchant banking in the country is assigned to the which of the following?
6. Which of the following is the developmental activities of merchant banking?
7. The term ‘Merchant Bank’ is used in whivh of the following countries?
8. Which of the following is true about merchant bank?
9. Issue management is an important function of which of the following?
10. ICICI started merchant banking in which of the following years?