07 - Major Banking Reforms of 21st century
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Major Banking Reforms of 21st century for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. What is the current FDI limit in private sector banks without government approval?
2. When was National Investment and Infrastructure Fund created?
3. Which of these is a Financial Inclusion scheme that was launched in 2014?
4. Which of these is a Priority Sector for Lending as specified by the RBI?
5. Which was the first bank to introduce ATM in India?
6. What is the current deposit limit of Payment banks?
7. In which year Reserve Bank of India introduced cheque truncation system?
8. What is the minimum paid-up equity capital required for small finance banks?
9. Which was the first public bank to introduce credit cards?
10. When was the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) formed?