Jai Ram Thakur, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, has launched Zero Budget Natural Farming (ZBNF) project to promote organic farming. The purpose of the project is to increase agriculture produce and the income of farmers by the year 2022. The ZBNF is a farming practice that believes in natural growth of crops without adding any fertilizers and pesticides or any other foreign elements. The word “Zero Budget” refers to the zero net cost of production of all crops (inter crops, border crops, multi crops). The inputs used for seed treatments and other inoculations are locally available in the form of cowdung and cow urine. A ZBNF practicisng farmer has lower cost of inputs and thus has better capacity to increase the incomes. At the same time, ZBNF crops helps in retaining soil fertiliting and is climate change resilient.
- This gas is widely used in the production of thin glass films of the LCD TV
- This gas is a potential Green House Gas but has not been included in the Kyoto Protocol
- This gas , due to its potential role in the Global warming, has been termed as “the missing greenhouse gas”
Identify the gas from the given options:
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
Which among the above are generally used in the Absorption refrigerators, used in warehouses?
- π-Meson (Pi-meson)
Which among the above are considered to be mass less and charge less?
- The Hard X-Rays have a shorter wavelength than the Soft X-Rays
- The X-Rays are deflected by the Electric Field, but are not deflected by the Magnetic Field
- X-Rays don’t show many properties of light such as Refraction, diffraction, Interference and Polarization
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- While Neutrino had a positive charge, antineutrino has negative charge
- Both Neutrino and Antneutrino have zero mass
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?