NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2019: 17 JRF Vacancies
National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) on temporary basis for research projects in Technical Education. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying: 15.06.2019
Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to visit the Official Website and download the application form.
The duly filled in application along with the necessary documents should be sent to the following address in a sealed envelope super scribed ‘Application for the post of JRF’.
National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research,
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- BE/B. Tech in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, computer Science, Information technology, Electronics and communication and Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (ME/M. Tech/MBA/M Tech Ed)
- One year experience in educational research projects.
- Systematic documentation of all the activities and correspondence of the project.
- Assist in literature search and review to the research team.
- Assist in computerization of all records.
- Scanning of documents and preparing summary.
- Assist in research instrument design.
- Assist in preparing the progress report.
- Assist in research instruments design and their validation.
- Assist in data collection, tabulation and analysing using software or manually.
- Assist in analysing the data, testing the hypothesis and final report preparation.
- Assist in fixing the meetings and correspondence with stakeholders and respondents.
- Assist in a paper publication.
- Assist in preparing presentations.
- Any other work allotted by the research team.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written test
Fee: Rs 500
The fee has to be paid through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director NITTTR, Bhopal payable at Bhopal.
Rs 28000 per month plus accommodation in the campus or HRA as per norms.
Allowances: Annual increments, DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, LTC, Medical reimbursement.
Place of Posting
Dean, Academics and Research, NITTTR, Shamla Hills, Bhopal.
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|