Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
In financial year 2022-2023, Government of Rajasthan has planned to devote more than Rs 17 crore to provide “Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana”. Under this scheme, free coaching is provided to students for competitive exams. Budget outlay for this financial year is higher as compared to Rs 3.5 crore in 2021-22.
Important facts related to Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana–
- Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana was launched by chief minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot in 2021-22.
- This scheme as launched because many meritorious students fail to attend coaching classes and left behind in competitive examinations due to lack of money.
- Under the scheme, government provides free coaching from reputed coaching students to those meritorious students, so that they can fulfil their dreams.
- Apart from increasing the budget, government has also increased the number of seats to 15,000.
- If the student is allotted a coaching institute in other city, government provides an additional Rs 40,000 per year for boarding and lodging.
Benefits under the scheme;
- Students belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, minority, other backward classes, specially-abled and economically-backward classes whose family’s annual income is lesser than Rs 8 lakh are eligible to get coaching under free coaching scheme.
- Students are prepared for several competitive exams as a part of the scheme, including civil services, Rajasthan Administrative Service, Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET), Rajasthan State Subordinate Service Combined Competitive Examination, IIT JEE and medical college entrance exams etc.
In year 2021-2022, state government had aimed to give free coaching to 10,000 students. Out of over one lakh applications, 9,000 students were selected. For that year, government allotted Rs 3.65 crore and spent Rs 3.54 crore.