WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. The total number of posts is 234. Candidates should note that ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for recruitment to the post. and will be tested at the time of interview The application should be submitted online by 19th March 2018 on the link given below.The Knowledge in Bengali shall not be applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a screening test/written test. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking jobs under West Bengal Government.
About the Vacancies
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 234 posts
- Minimum age is 18 years ( As on 01.01.2018)
- Not more than 39 years
- Candidates should have passed a Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination
- Candidates should have a diploma in an automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution
- Must have atleast two years experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.-authorised Workshop / Service Centre
- Must possess a Driving Licence for heavy vehicles.
- Pay Band – 3 ₹7,100- ₹37,600 with Grade Pay ₹4,100
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 160/-
- For SC/ST/Pwd (of West Bengal): No Fee
- 19th March 2018