SPSC Recruitment 2019: 34 Vacancies
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) on a temporary regular basis in the Sikkim State Health Service under H.C,H.S & F.W Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying: 31.05.2019
|3||Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||04|
|4||Other Backward Classes – Central List||05|
|5||Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women)||02|
|6||Other Backward Classes – State List||04|
|7||Other Backward Classes – State List (Women)||03|
|9||Scheduled Tribe (Women)||02|
|11||Scheduled Caste (Women)||01|
|13||Primitive Tribe (Women)||01|
|14||Weaker Sections of the Society||01|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before registering applications:
- Proof of essential educational qualification.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
- Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university. Should have completed a rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute and registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 50 years
Cut Off Date: 30.04.2019
Application Fee: Rs 150
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard and other such modes available.
Level 15 of the Pay Matrix
Job Categories:Bachelor of Medicine , Bachelor of Surgery , Direct Recruitment , General Duty Medical Officer , Junior Grade , Medicine , Sikkim , Sikkim Public Service Commission , Sikkim State Health Service , SPSC