Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: 172 Chargeman Vacancies
Indian Navy has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Chargeman (Mechanic) and Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) classified as Group ‘B’, ‘Non-Industrial’, Non-Gazetted at various commands. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 28.04.2019 at 23.00 hrs
Cut off date for determining eligibility: 28.04.2019
|S.No.||Post||Distribution of vacancies|
|2||Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||25||13||07||18||06||69|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in>> Join Navy>> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Mech) & Chargeman (Ammn &Explosive).
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognised University
- Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment
Chargeman (Ammn & Expl):
- Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognised organisation.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Screening of Applications: Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions
- Written Examination. All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination
Maximum: 30 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 205
SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/ Women candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Pay Level – 6
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|