NITTTR Recruitment 2019: 196 Vacancies
Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on a contractual basis. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 22.03.2019 up to 05.00 PM
Last date to pay fee: 27.03.2019 till 04.00 PM
Display of fee confirmation list: 02.04.2019 at 11.00 AM
Schedule of written test: To be notified by 10.04.2019
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi
- 4 years of integrated B.A., B.Ed. / B.Sc., B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-Paper-II conducted by the CBSE New Delhi
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- General Awareness and Reasoning: 15 questions
- Information Communication Technology and Teaching Aptitude: 15 questions
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability: 15 questions
- Test of Hindi Languages and Comprehension: 15 questions
- Test of English Languages and Comprehension: 15 questions
- Questions relating to the specific subject (relating to post): 75 questions
Total no. of questions: 150
Total marks: 150
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 37 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Application Fee: Rs 800
SC candidates: Rs 400
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Fixed remuneration of Rs. 45756
Phone No. 7036270366 from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM (working days)