NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019: 23 Vacancies
North-Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong has issued notifications for conducting walk-in interview for eligible candidates to the posts of Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of advertisement: 13.02.2019
Date and time for the walk-in interview: 26.02.2019 from 11.00 AM onwards.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before attending the walk-in interview.
Venue for walk-in interview:
NEIGRIHMS Guest House,
Candidates should make themselves available for registration between 09.30 AM and 10.30 AM.
Candidates should keep the following ready before at the time of walk-in interview:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 26.02.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Rs.56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.